The Victorian Paediatric Rehabilitation Service (VPRS) began in October 2005 with inpatient and ambulatory services at The Royal Children’s Hospital. Inpatient and ambulatory services began at Monash Health’s Monash Medical Centre campus in June 2007. Ambulatory services begin in 2009 in Eastern Health, Bendigo Health Care Group and Barwon Health services, 2012 in Ballarat Health services, 2012 in Goulburn Valley Health service and 2013 in Latrobe Regional Hospital.
Partnering with families to thrive
- Family centred care: We value the family, and respect their experiences as part of the rehabilitation team
- Partnerships: We partner with families and their communities in the delivery of rehabilitation
- Excellence: We seek innovation through evidence-based practice
- Participation: We empower children to create their goals and own their journey
- Diversity: We value diversity of opinion, values, background and life experiences
Partnering with children and families who require interdisciplinary, goal-focused innovative rehab care.